Environmental and Health Education Team
- Nurture leaders who have strong compassion in living a sustainable lifestyle
- Promote green living and raise students' awareness about healthy lifestyle
- Encourage all members of the school to appreciate the beauty of the nature and educate them the respect for life.
- Embellish the school environment to create a warm and friendly learning atmosphere.
- Implement environmental conservation in the campus.
- Equip students with the knowledge to live a healthy lifestyle.
Students appointed as happy farmers will enjoy the
fun of agriculture. Some of the previous successful
harvest include cabbage, radishes, and corn.
Training Camps for Green Prefects
Students participate in training camps to strengthen
their team spirit as well as problem-solving skills.
In view of global warming, our school plays an active role in
supporting the use of renewable energy. On the rooftop, we
have installed 35 solar panels that will generate 10kW of
electricity for the school. Meanwhile, we enrolled in the
Feed-in Tariff Scheme.
In order to strengthen students' environmental awareness,
we refurbished the tortoises' home. Our green prefects take
turns to nurse and monitor the tortoises' health, through
which they can understand the importance of protecting the
biodiversity and help spread the message to their fellow